Sunday, July 21, 2013

About SeattleGurl

This is about a girl I've been friends with for a very long time. She's helpful, funny, nice, creative & simply herself. SeattleGurl<3 has been one of my best friends from the start. I remember when I used to be level 3 & she was level 10. Even though my level was low, she treated me with respect. Now we're both on the same level, but she still is a bit higher than me & still treats me the same.

SeattleGurl<3 is a girl who listens to everything you say & sees everything you make. I wanted a friend who would find the time for me & now I have one. She is very supportive in everything I do & rarely we ever disagree on anything.

She likes to take part in a lot of things. I think SeattleGurl<3 was naturally born a star. Anytime I would be making a new series she'd ask if she could be in it. I think it's nice to know that people actually care & want to help you with things that you never though you'd need help with. 

SeattleGurl<3 even offered to help me with my math homework one time when I was having trouble with it. We both have done a lot of things together & I hope it stays that way & we can make more memories. 

She truly is one the best of the best friends I've ever had & I'm glad we're friends. I like people who are supportive of me & I like supporting people who support me. It's a nice feeling to have everyday. Anytime you feel sad she'd have a shoulder to cry on & that's what makes a good friend. If you have a friend you can get through anything together with, that just means you found the perfect friend.

-$hort Curls

No comments:

Post a Comment