Saturday, July 13, 2013

About Jellybeanz16

There's those people that you might not ever get to meet everyday. It starts maybe when you start doing something that another person might appreciate. Well that's what happened to me anyway. I was lucky to meet such an extraordinary person.

Jellybeanz16 isn't like many other people I've met. I guess that's what makes her unique. When I met her I never thought that we would be that close. She kept sending me friend request at the start & I declined them not even knowing what she was like. Soon after she sent me a message.

The message was about how she wanted to my friend. Being me, I instantly felt bad because I really wasn't being understanding. I accepted the last request she sent me that way I could see if I actually liked her.

To me everybody is different, but Jellybeanz16 was something unexpected. Jellybeanz16 asked me to make her a banner for her own blog. Naturally I said yes because this was a big opportunity to show everyone what I could do. Nobody ever let me make a banner for them unless I offered. When I let her see the banner she actually liked it. I actually felt appreciated.

Being on MovieStarPlanet for a while, at that moment nothing had ever been better. I actually had found another friend that was unlike any other that I could imagine.

Jellybeanz16 is the type of person you would want as a friend. She's caring & loving. Jellybeanz16 likes to talk, but she listens to every word you say & never makes you feel like she'd rather be with somebody else. She's also very generous & thankful for what she has.

Even though I still don't know about her all the way, doesn't mean I won't ever know. Jellybeanz16 is a really good friend & I hope if you ever meet her you'll agree.

-$hort Curls

2 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting to say this: Thank you so much for this, and you're a wonderful friend! I couldn't imagine a more helpful friend than you! (:
    ❤, Jelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcomes, I do what I can to help everyone no matter what.

      Love, $hort Curls

      Delete