Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Upgrade *Updated*

This week I have a mission & you can guess what it is, but I'll just tell you. I'm doing a blog upgrade. The blog is going to be a lot different. It's also going to stay the same a bit, but you'll notice the differences when it's finished. Here are some things that are going to be changed that I know of.

  • Theme: Dreaming
-This theme like it says above is going to be Dreaming. The theme is going to be blue & pink with lots of decorations. I'm not giving out too much because I want it to be original & I don't want ANY copiers.

  • Polls
-I want to get you guys to participate in activities that can be featured on my blog. Right now I've decided that I'm going to add a poll to my blog. 

  • Pictures
-There's going to be a ton more pictures here. I know I don't really show what I do on MovieStarPlanet as much as I used to. Well now you'll find out a whole lot more about my journey to being a Movie Star.

  • Pages
-I think I need to redo some of my pages. The reason why is because I don't think some of them are as descriptive as I think they should be for you guys to understand. Now that is going to change & then there shouldn't be too many confused people.

  • Gadgets
-This week I've decided that this blog needs a bit more decorations. I will be adding new gadgets to brighten it up here.

This isn't all that is going to occur for the upgrade, so please understand that. I will still be posting while doing this upgrade if you wanted to know.

-$hort Curls

No comments:

Post a Comment