Thursday, July 11, 2013

Level 14

Today is the day where I finally reached level 14. After all this time I was able to do all sorts of things & I'm going to tell you about them right here in this little post.

I've started my new series called "Replaced". Ever since I made it to level 13 I've created 3 new parts or episodes. After the first part of "Replaced" Kayla the new sister has finally came & is ready for school so she thinks. Selena & Bella leave her to go to the welcoming committee by herself as they have to go to their classes. Kayla is worried about how to approach Tammy & Camila, the welcoming committee. Kayla ends up skipping school, but realizes it's okay to go back. She finally gets the courage to talk to them both & she's just about to get started with school. That's all that has happened in parts 2-4.

I've been creating a lot of looks lately through the last few months. Right now I've been working on a brand new look called Baby Blue Memories. This look is also for this week's Theme of the Week, Everything must go.

I created a artbook called Stop Judging. The artbook is about how we shouldn't judge each other & if you do, you should stop. 

Thank you for getting me level 14. I really appreciate all of you helping me earn fame to get me to the next level. I couldn't even be on this level without each & every one of you. Thank you.

-$hort Curls

No comments:

Post a Comment