Thursday, July 11, 2013

About Me who else?

I never thought that I had many friends that I could depend on. I never thought I could ever have a friend that always stuck beside me through anything. I never thought I could ever have a single friend actually help me. Well this post is about a girl who is unlike any other that is truly a friend at heart.

Me who else? is a girl who has always been there for me. If I needed help getting to the next level she would do as many things as she could to help me earn enough fame. Every time I would need or want something, she would get it for me no matter what the cost. Me who else? is a true friend. Me who else? is one of the best of the best friends I've ever had. She's simply perfect & I could never replace her with anybody else.

Me who else? is absolutely the most generous person I've ever met. If you are friends with her, your lucky to have her because she is really something special. Don't tell me I'm wrong because I know for a fact I'm right. Me who else? is the type of person you would want to have for a friend & I'm glad I said yes when she sent me a friend request.

Even though I could never repay Me who else? for our friendship, I think I can make a start. I want everybody to stop what they're doing & help this girl reach as much fame as she can get. She truly deserves to be on top. Help her reach a new level & the next one after that, & the next one.....Help her be where she needs to be because she's not meant to be at the bottom she's meant to be at the very top.

Thank you Me who else? for being such a perfect friend. I hope you continue to be yourself because there's no reason not to. Your truly perfect just the way your are. *-*

-$hort Curls

No comments:

Post a Comment