Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Boonie Rescue

Today 9/24/13 has come out with a brand new application called Boonie Rescue. Boonie Rescue can be purchased free in the App Store.


Description:

OH NO!

We lost the Boonies! O.O

Help the cute Boonies in this awesome new match 3 game ^.^

Travel from planet to planet in your fluffy intergalactic spaceship and rescue lost Boonie across the universe...
  • Math-3 with lots of different game modes!
  • Lots of levels and hours of fun!
  • Unlock Boosters and rescue the Boonies with style!
MovieStarPlanet players can transfer the StarCoins and Fame earned to their online movie star. Fluffy adventures await you in... BOONIE RESCUE!

Opinions:

Upside: I've tried Boonie Rescue & I have to say I like it. I'm sure you've played similar games. I also like how you can earn StarCoins & Fame each time you complete a level.

Downside: I think the game is really easy, maybe too easy. I think it needs be more challenging and more exciting.

I hope you enjoy Boonie Rescue as much as I do. What are you waiting for? Download Boonie Rescue today!

-$hort Curls

No comments:

Post a Comment