Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lavender the Boonie

Yesterday I bought a brand new Boonie to bring to my room. I decided to get the VIP Boonie & when my Boonie was hatched, I decided to name it Lavender. 

Why Did You Get a New Pet?: Well I just got VIP for 1 month again & I didn't have much to spend on & Chrysanthemum, my other Boonie was getting lonely. I decided to buy a brand new Boonie for Chrysanthemum to have a friend & a new sister.

What Made You Get A Boonie?: To be honest I'm not too fond of the pets, but I like the boonies. Also I like how Boonies get more creative outfits because I've seen the pets fully grown and they're not that exciting.

Why Did You Name Your Boonie Lavender?: Lavender is a purple Boonie & my other Boonie is called Chrysanthemum. I decided that I should probably go with a flower themed name. I knew a Lavender was purple, so I decided to go with that name.



-$hort Curls

No comments:

Post a Comment